Ibufen Baby belongs to the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). The drug has analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects.
The drug is intended for use in children in the following cases:
- Fever of various origins (also in the course of viral infections, in the course of post- vaccination reaction).
- Mild to moderate pain of various origins:
– headache, sore throat and muscle pain accompanying colds and flu,
– pain in muscles, joints and bones, as a result of musculoskeletal injuries (strains, sprains),
– pain due to soft tissue injuries, postoperative pain,
– toothache, including pain due to teething,
– ear pain occurring in inflammation of the middle ear.
Important information before using Ibufen Baby
When not to use Ibufen Baby:
– if you are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients of this medicine or to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs),
– if you have ever had allergic symptoms in the form of a runny nose (rhinitis), angioedema, urticaria, bronchospasm or bronchial asthma after taking acetylsalicylic acid or other non-steroidal anti- inflammatory drugs,
– in a patient with active gastric and / or duodenal ulcer disease or a history of or recurrent ulceration or bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract in the past (two
or more distinct episodes of confirmed ulceration or bleeding)
– if you have had upper gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation after taking NSAIDs,
– if you have severe liver failure, severe kidney failure or severe heart failure,
– if the patient is in the third trimester of pregnancy,
– if the patient has a bleeding disorder,
– in infants weighing less than 6 kg (3 months of age).
Pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
The drug should not be used during the first 6 months of pregnancy. You must not take this medicine during the last three months of pregnancy, as this may increase the risk of complications for you and your baby in the perinatal period.
Ibuprofen is excreted in breast milk in small amounts, but is very unlikely to adversely affect the breastfed infant.
This medicine belongs to a group of medicines (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) that may impair fertility in women. This effect is transient and disappears after discontinuation of therapy.
Driving and using machines
The drug has no effect on the ability to drive and use machines if used for a short time and as directed.
Buy Ibufen Baby 60mg 5 suppositories, Polpharma
Price Ibufen Baby 60mg 5 suppositories, Polpharma
Цена Ibufen Baby 60mg 5 suppositories, Polpharma
Купить Ibufen Baby 60mg 5 suppositories, Polpharma
Acheter Ibufen Baby 60mg 5 suppositories, Polpharma
Prix Ibufen Baby 60mg 5 suppositories, Polpharma
Comprar Ibufen Baby 60mg 5 suppositories, Polpharma
Precio Ibufen Baby 60mg 5 suppositories, Polpharma